We are excited to be celebrating the youth in our community again this year for Youth Week! Check out all the fun activities we have planned for Penhold youth in grades 4-12.
Monday, May 9:
- Presentation of the Mayor's Youth Recognition Award @ Council. To find out more about this award please click here. Deadline for nominations is April 15, 2022.
Tuesday, May 10:
- Drop-in 80’s Themed Skate: 3:30 - 4:30 pm @ the Penhold Multiplex for Grades 7-12.
Wednesday, May 11:
- Backyard BBQ & Games: 3:00 - 5:00 pm @ the MAP for Grades 4-12. Join us and Innisfail and Area Family Resource Network for a hotdog, chips and some outdoor games. This activity may be moved to Penhold Multiplex Gymnasium due to inclement weather.
Thursday, May 12:
- Gym Day: 3:30 – 5:00 pm for Grades 4-6 @ Penhold Multiplex Gymnasium. Registration is required please fill out form below.
- Art Workshop: 4:00 – 6:00 pm for Grades 7-12 @ Penhold Multiplex. Registration is required please fill out form below.
Friday, May 13:
- Art Workshop: 3:30 – 5:30 pm. Grades 4-6 @ Penhold Multiplex. Registration is required please fill out form below.
Please check BCG Red Deer & The Penhold & District Library for more youth week activities.
Every effort for care and attention will be given to the well-being and safety of participants. All participants will be supervised at all times during activities. A high standard of conduct will be expected at all times from participants. Any unacceptable behaviour will be dealt with appropriately by staff. Program staff cannot be held responsible for any accidents that may occur.
Youth will be encouraged to remain for the duration of the activity but if they choose to leave early youth will be encouraged to inform parents that they are leaving the activity early. If youth choose to leave the activity early staff will not be liable for their behaviour or any accidents that may occur. There will be no adult supervision if your child chooses to leave the activity.
If you have questions please contact Amanda at email@example.com